- ÍtemPosibles motivadores de compra de los consumidores de eventos tipo concierto y fiestas de música electrónica en Colombia: la versión del empresario vs la versión del consumidor.(Fundación Universitaria Empresarial de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2015-09-01) Guarín Martinez, Andres Felipe; Muñoz Arias, Edward Alexander
- ÍtemInvestigación de mercados para el desarrollo y lanzamiento de un restaurante saludable en la ciudad de Bogotá(Fundación Universitaria Empresarial de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2015-09-08) Gómez Urrego, Karen Valentina; Campos Rozo, Sara Camila; Mendez Pinzón, ManuelBased on new trends of Colombian people for healthy choices, this research was created to find out and analyze the perception of people from Bogota about launching a healthy food restaurant in the city. Based on the growth of this sector and consumption trends this research determine the viability of a healthy food restaurants business idea.
- ÍtemInvestigación de mercados para el posicionamiento de un nuevo modelo de negocios de tatuajes a domicilio(Fundación Universitaria Empresarial de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2017-09-22) Camelo Vega, Nelson Arnul; Torres Ordoñez, Maria Camila; Rodriguez Gomez, Juan CarlosThe present research has as propouse to evaluate the viability, acceptance and implementation of a new type of business about tattoo delivery focused in customer comfort. In addition to this is important to find out and analyze the perception of the consumer and the tattoo artist, and finally the behavior of this market in Colombia.
- ÍtemMarketing político, un acercamiento teórico desde la concepción del marketing mix(Fundación Universitaria Empresarial de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2017-09-22) Rodríguez Palmar, Wilmar David; Aristizábal Santa, Olvin RolandoThis concept is as wide and enriching, as the history which makes a detour to the politics, which per centuries has generated all kinds of events that have marked the existence of the humanity up to the recent times; there is no person who is not influenced by the topics related to politics, and it is such as the influence on human behavior who can choose to live from it or by it as it can do. Weber into his theories could change the course of a nation or the specific territory in a good or bad way, that’s why in the human being behavior everything related to do it with her generates loves and hates. it is quite known that those who have the power in recent times and in the rational democracies they have come there with the favor of the governed ones. Nowadays, politics has succumbed to the delight of marketing and there is where the comparative study centers between the relation between a commercial product and a political product: tools that for years have been used by big corporations, used to be today also by the nations, publicity and advertising have turned into only one tool to promote a candidate, a movement and an ideology, and the use of mass media and web 2.0 to position all these in voters or as they are called by some political consumers. How? When? Why? A person likes the governor of Cundinamarca had such a successful electoral campaign leveraged in the tools of commercial marketing and that today they keep him in the power of an important region, the establishment of the relationship between commercial marketing and electoral political marketing has generated all kind of discoveries that many overlooked for a good time.
- ÍtemConceptualización de los beneficios del teletrabajo en el sector empresarial caleño en mujeres cabeza de hogar.(Fundación Universitaria Empresarial de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2018-09-19) García Jaramillo, Carolina; Páez Gómez, AndreaThis article shows how teleworking is projected as a valuable tool to move towards the improvement of women's conditions, allowing us to take a step towards gender equality at work.Supporting the fifth objective of the SDGs -Gender Equity and with a global vision on the evolution of this concept throughout history, a brief review on struggles, achievements of women in the labor field, and with the current implementation of new social policies that aim to close little by little the existing gender gap at the labor level through the use of technological and computer contributions, this document is prepared showing the concepts of different authors on gender equity, as well as some actions undertaken looking for gender equality worldwide. The municipality of Santiago de Cali, as part of the whole, has not been alien to this problem and according to data obtained from the DANE, of all working women active in themunicipality, only a small percentage has a formal job and an even smaller one he manages to obtain a high ranking position within local companies, in comparison to men. Despite this notable labor inequality by gender, companies are worrying about slowing down these figures, through the implementation of new public policies, including the changing legislative norms and adopting other labor alternatives such as telework, which even on a small scale, allows women participate formally in the labor market. It is expected that the present work will serve as a basis for future research in all matters related to gender equality in the Colombian labor field.