Mostrando 1 - 5 de 77
- ÍtemGoyn Bogotá. Informe 2023 jóvenes con potencial.(GOYN BOGOTÁ, 2023) BOGOTA COMO VAMOS; ACCENTURE COLOMBIA; FUNDACIÓN ANDI; UNITED WAY COLOMBIA; CÁMARA DE COMERCIO DE BOGOTÁ; INVEST IN BOGOTÁ; Duque Gaitán, Diego; Felipe Rey, Diego; Macías Acosta, Maria Paula; Lucía Fajardo, MarianaEl informe Jóvenes con Potencial 2023, busca ser un espacio colectivo de generación de conocimiento en el que desde su inicio se ha involucrado a las organizaciones, personas expertas y jóvenes para sumar su conocimiento. Este año el informe hace especial énfasis en entender las aspiraciones, prioridades y barreras de la población joven, para reconocer las visiones y expectativas sobre el futuro, así como las dificultades que enfrentan para acceder a las oportunidades de educación, empleo y emprendimiento.
- ÍtemMujeres en el mercado laboral de Bogotá, 2010-2020: análisis diferenciado por sexo(2022-03) Secretaría de Desarrollo Económico; Muñoz Castillo, Laura Katalina; Ramírez Tobón, Tomás; Cárdenas Sánchez, Daniel; Aguilar Restrepo, Juliana
- ÍtemWomen in the workplace 2019(2019-10) Huang, Jess; Krivkovich, Alexis; Starikova, Irina; Yee, Lareina; Zanoschi, DeliaThis year marks the fifth year of our research on women in the workplace, conducted in partnership with LeanIn.Org. We look back on data and insights since 2015 from close to 600 companies that participated in the study, more than a quarter of a million people that were surveyed on their workplace experiences, and more than 100 in-depth one-on-one interviews that were conducted. (See our infographic below for top-level findings from the past five years.)
- ÍtemWomen @ work a global outlook(2021-06-21) Deloitte InsightsThe pandemic has widened the gap. In 2020, as 114 million jobs were lost across the globe, employment losses for women were at 5%, compared with 3.9% for men.2And studies have found that during the crisis women assumed additional responsibilities, such as taking on more household, childcare, and other caring duties—while continuing to work.3To understand the impact of the pandemic on gender equality in the workplace, Deloitte Global conducted a survey of 5,000 women across 10 countries between November 2020 and March 2021. The survey probed several areas relating to their work lives, including their experiences during the pandemic and career expectations for the future. Respondents varied across age groups and the data from the survey has also enabled analysis through the intersectional lenses of race and ethnicity and sexual orientation and gender identity.
- ÍtemTaking the lead for inclusion(2019-11-19) Sancier-Sultan, Sandra; Sperling-Magro, JuliaThis pioneering study highlighted the correlation between the presence of women at board and top-management level and companies’ organizational and financial performance. Since then, this link has been confirmed many times, and we have come a long way in establishing the business impact of women at the top of corporations.