Mostrando 1 - 5 de 12
- ÍtemDiseñar plan para promover a San Andrés, Providencia y Santa Catalina como destino turístico a través de medios digitales.(Fundación Universitaria de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2015-09-04) Moreno Rodríguez, Maria Alejandra; Suarez Herrera, Paula Sofía; Arcila Real, Olga LucíaThe technological convergence brought about by the digital boom is a set of technologies whose applications open a wide range of possibilities for communication, this establishes new and innovative marketing mechanisms in which the consumer knows firsthand information that gives the company and interaction with other consumers. The approximation of Technology and Mass Media sets a new economic, productive and social model. Today 's digital growth has caused an exchange of views and information rapidly, so it is essential that the economic sectors involved in these media to interact with consumers and thus create bonds of trust that encourage the consumer to purchase the service offering will provide. In this regard and based on the prior planning, this research aimed to establish the importance of digital promotion for the benefit of tourism in San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina, which is to be identified, how important being the digital channels for tourism in Colombia Knowing the importance and actual growth of the digital media, we identified the grow that SocialBaker is having in the different economic sectors, is because of that truism can't be left behind, with this parameter it will be analyzed which platforms are currently used and which ones should have an active presence aiming to generate the consumer trust, along the process an analysis about the use digital platforms in the tourism sector was made, establishing a comparative of the digital media used in Colombia and especially the tourism sector. The work was focused in various destinations, specifically San Andrés, Providence and Santa Catalina, since these destinations are the ones who are most desired for the International and national audience. We could´t identify the information of the destiny in the current presented tools, because of that we consider that is relevant to vinculate a destination like this one in the digital platforms so the specific target can get information from.
- ÍtemAnálisis del Plan Maestro de Desarrollo Turístico Sostenible 2007-2020 de Panamá y su impacto hasta el día de hoy en el Turismo de Negocios(Fundación Universitaria de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2015-09-01) Díaz Becerra, Francisco Gabriel; Gutierrez, Kevin RobertoThe following work includes the Master Plan for Sustainable Tourism Development 2007 - 2020 in Panama, focused on the Business Tourism in Panama City and a deep analysis highlighting the most representative impacts which has been the rise of tourism in the city this analysis studied. To carry out this research not only was studied the city virtually and through documents. A research of data information before the implementation of the Master Plan to see how Panama City was showed to the world and how many changes it has been passing through the pass of the years taking the Master Plan as a guide. Also a face visit to Panama City was conducted to see and check what is the experience that a tourist business takes to make a trip to Panama, where to stay and where to do business, even if the business includes set a company in Panamá. Know how competitive is Panama City to be a destination for business tourism, meetings, events and conventions. Different companies contributed to the research, including the Firm Sucre Arias Reyes, the Embassy of Colombia in Panama, the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture of Panama, the International Exhibition and finally the Tourism Authority of Panama (Creator and in charge Institution of conducting the Master of sustainable tourism development plan). Coming back to Bogota all the information was collected to see how Panama City has been changing in the business tourism industry since the Master Plan began.
- ÍtemProyecto de investigación: Prototipo de software como material de apoyo para los guías turísticos en la Plaza de Bolívar de Bogotá(Fundación Universitaria Empresarial de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2021-08-03) Rodríguez Vega, Daniela Valentina; Rodríguez Vega, Laura Fernanda; Guatavita Ordoñez, Laura Ximena; Olaya Benavides, Amparo; Rodríguez Gómez, Juan CarlosThe use of new technologies as a support tool in the tourism field, especially in the guides, is of great importance since it strengthens the exercise of highlighting tourist attractions, which is why the main objective of this research is to develop a prototype of software that serves as a complement during the cultural tourist tours guided by professional tourism guides in the Plaza de Bolívar in Bogotá, for this it was carried out under the project engineering methodology, where the requirements by the user were identified through an interview to tourist guides, who were the basis for the development of the prototype. This project allowed to conclude and highlight the importance of involving ICTs in the tourism sector as an added value.
- ÍtemOptimización de procesos en las funciones designadas por la sociedad hotelera Tequendama(Fundación Universitaria Empresarial de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2015-08-31) Beltrán Villalba, Natalia; Lineros, Rafael
- ÍtemGestión de la experiencia del servicio al cliente con discapacidad visual para 20 participantes de la Asociación de Guias de Turismo en la zona de la Candelaria y 6 centros vacacionales del Municipio de Viotá(Fundación Universitaria Empresarial de la Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá - Uniempresarial, 2021-03-29) De Dios Aguirre, Laura Valentina; Velásquez Padilla, Julieth Andrea; Guatavita Ordoñez, Laura Ximena; Rodriguez Gómez, Juan CarlosThe objective of this study is to strengthen accessible tourism through the Association of tourist guides in the Candelaria area and the vacation centers of the municipality of Viotá - Cundinamarca, with the support of the National Institute for the Blind, executing training about the management of the customer service experience for people with visual disabilities, since developing said project it was evident that these providers do not have the knowledge that they must have to be able to provide this service to said people. To this end, the problem question is: How to strengthen accessible tourism from the management of the customer service experience for people with visual disabilities? It is already a solution is given through said training, where the participants will learn everything they need to know how to offer the service to this population and this will be reflected in a final support, where they will have the opportunity to interact with these people. through a tourist guide in the respective places. At the end of this, a good result was obtained since the people with visual disabilities who accompanied them gave positive comments and liked the exercise that was carried out. In addition to the above, together with the INCI, they were evaluated and the results obtained were of good impact. With all the aforementioned, the participants were able to certify and this will guarantee them to be able to provide this service to the mentioned population.